Petitesquirt's corner
Sunday, November 05, 2006
  The Krispy Kreme Craze
I was at the airport this morning. As per my usual routine, I enjoy watching the behaviour of the people around me, especially the tourists. This time, I was shocked to see a guy with 6 boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts as a carry-on luggage! 6 boxes? What is he going to do with these? Souvenirs to friends and relatives? I was so tempted to approach the guy to ask what flavours of donuts he bought.

As I have yet to visit the donut store, I do not understand the madness surrounding it. What is so special about it to make people form a queue that rivals those at the TAB? Maybe when the craze has died down, or when the queue is less long, I will visit one to satisfy my curiosity.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Enjoys writing, travelling, and generally observing the world.

ARCHIVES
June 2006 / July 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 /


Powered by Blogger