Petitesquirt's corner
Thursday, June 22, 2006
  So much work to do
And so little time to finish watching all that soccer. Forsaking all the house work I have been thinking of doing. I really should try to allocate at least an hour of my awaken state, just attempting to bring some order to my home.

Is there a way to attempt to bring order to one's mess? I thought about starting with the kitchen. But the kitchen, is a place that is continuously used, engaged in some form of activities at different times of the day. To clean it, would require at least a period of time whereby it will be 'off line'. I can be certain that the moment it has been cleaned, it will be messed up in the next minute. So, why bother?
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Enjoys writing, travelling, and generally observing the world.

ARCHIVES
June 2006 / July 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 /


Powered by Blogger